We are currently open to submissions from talented authors in the domains of prose, poetry, political theory and philosophy. Guidelines are provided below.
Media we publish:
- Novels/short stories pertaining to the aforementioned topics
- Manifestos/Pamphlets pertaining to the aforementioned topics
- Essays/monographs pertaining to the aforementioned topics
- Occasional videos pertaining to the aforementioned topics
- Traditional/mixed/digital art pertaining to the aforementioned topics
Media we do not publish:
- Pornographic materials (porn being distinct from erotica)
- Material designed merely to shock
- Poorly edited/grammatically woesome works
- Illogical screeds or “rants”
All submissions may be made via the email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please look to previously published articles on-site to establish a stylistic tenor commensurate with The Logos Club. We welcome submissions from all authors whose aims coincide, in part or in whole, with our own.
Guidelines for initial submission
- All document(s) must be sent in OpenOffice compatible file type [.odt].
- All documents should be edited BEFORE submission (we will not accept works with a plethora of spelling errors).
- If your submission is accepted we will ask you to submit a email (any kind will do) to be added to the site roster and then you can post the document to the site-writer; our administrator will overview it and then publish it. From this point on you will be able to submit works directly through the site architecture. Every new submission will be held for review, reviewed by our editor and then, after polishing, published.
If you have a article you would like to submit for consideration after having consulted submission guideline above to understand what we are looking for, send your query to email@example.com
If you do not receive a reply in a timely manner, you may contact us directly through the twitter, gab or wrongthink account of our Administrator, Kaiter Enless (consult home or about page’s to access social media) but do not submit your work there. We thank you kindly for your interest and continued readership.