Of what use is the art which does not ruthlessly seek to force life to imitate it?
We are currently open to submissions from talented authors in the domains of prose fiction and philosophy. Primary interests are in novels, novellas, short stories and manifestos. Guidelines are provided below.
Media we publish:
- Novels/short stories pertaining to the aforementioned topics
- Manifestos/Pamphlets pertaining to the aforementioned topics
- Essays/monographs pertaining to the aforementioned topics
- Occasional videos pertaining to the aforementioned topics
- Traditional/mixed/digital art pertaining to the aforementioned topics
Media we do not publish:
- Material designed merely to shock
- Poorly edited/grammatically woesome works
- Illogical screeds or “rants”
- Pop-culture/current events pieces (will makes some exceptions)
All submissions may be made via the email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please look to previously published articles on-site to establish a stylistic tenor commensurate with The Logos Club. If submitting fiction go to home page search bar and type in “fiction,” if submitting philosophy simply type in “philosophy.” We welcome submissions from all dedicated authors whose aims coincide with our own.
Guidelines for initial submission
- All document(s) must be sent in OpenOffice compatible file type [.odt].
- All documents should be edited BEFORE submission (we will not accept works with a plethora of spelling errors).
- If your submission is accepted we will ask you to submit a email (any kind will do) to be added to the site roster and then you can post the document to the site-writer; our administrator will overview it and then publish it. From this point on you will be able to submit works directly through the site architecture. Every new submission will be held for review, reviewed by our editor and then, after polishing, published.
If you have a article you would like to submit for consideration after having consulted submission guideline above to understand what we are looking for, send your query to email@example.com
If you do not receive a reply in a timely manner, you may contact us directly through the twitter, gab or wrongthink account of our Administrator, Kaiter Enless (consult home or about page’s to access social media) but do not submit your work there. We thank you kindly for your interest and continued readership.