The Logos Club (TLC) is a literary organization, founded in the US that gathers and champions the works of independent poets, novelists, political theorists and philosophers.
In 1955, the conservative American icon William F. Buckley wrote that the project of his paper, National Review, was to, “Stand athwart history, yelling, ‘STOP!'”
We shall stand athwart history, yelling, “Catch up!”
Media we publish:
- Novels/short stories pertaining to the aforementioned topics
- Manifestos/Pamphlets pertaining to the aforementioned topics
- Essays/monographs pertaining to the aforementioned topics
- Occasional videos pertaining to the aforementioned topics
- Traditional/mixed/digital art pertaining to the aforementioned topics
Media we do not publish:
- Material designed merely to shock
- Poorly edited/grammatically woesome works
- Illogical screeds or “rants”
All submissions may be made via the contact page. Please look to previously published articles on-site to establish a stylistic tenor commensurate with The Logos Club. We welcome submissions from all authors whose aims coincide, in part or in whole, with our own.
- Kaiter Enless
- Giovanni Pennacchietti
- Gio Dannato
- Frederick Algernon
- Kaiter’s Youtube Channel – Access here
- Kaiter’s Twitter Feed – Access here
- CygnusX’s Youtube Channel – Access here
- Gio’s Twitter Feed – Access here
- GioDannato’s Twitter Feed – Access here
- Logos Club Offical Twitter Feed – Access here
- Logos Club Official Discord Server – (request access)
- Logos Club Official Facebook – Access here
- Logos Daily, our twice daily-updated online newspaper – Access here
Become a member of our Patreon to help us reinvigorate the arts and continue putting forth politically challenging material (website hosting isn’t cheap!). A membership will provide users with access to a bevvy of materials (such as essays & e-books) and special access unavailable to normal readers.
Alternatively, you can also support our work on Hatreon (site appears down, presently). Hatreon membership will award our supporters with all the same benefits as our Patreon membership.
For those who wish to make contributions to our writers, direct donations may be made here
Opinions expressed by individual authors are their own and do not necessarily reflected the broader position of the site itself, nor its administrator (Kaiter Enless).
logos ethos dolorem arma et centum milia