Logos is a literary organization, founded in the US that gathers and champions the works of independent, novelists, political theorists and philosophers.
In 1955, the conservative American icon William F. Buckley wrote that the project of his paper, National Review, was to, “Stand athwart history, yelling, ‘STOP!'”
We shall stand athwart history, yelling, “Catch up!”
Media we publish:
- Novels/short stories pertaining to the aforementioned topics
- Manifestos/Pamphlets pertaining to the aforementioned topics
- Essays/monographs pertaining to the aforementioned topics
- Occasional videos pertaining to the aforementioned topics
- Traditional/mixed/digital art pertaining to the aforementioned topics
Media we do not publish:
- Material designed merely to shock
- Poorly edited/grammatically woesome works
- Illogical screeds or “rants”
All submissions may be made via the contact page. Please look to previously published articles on-site to establish a stylistic tenor commensurate with Logos.
Become a member of our Patreon to help us reinvigorate futurist literature and continue putting forth politically challenging material (website hosting isn’t cheap). A membership will provide users with access to a bevvy of materials (such as essays & e-books) and special access unavailable to normal readers.
Direct donations may be made here
Opinions expressed by individual authors are their own and do not necessarily reflect the broader position of the site itself, nor its administrator (Kaiter Enless).