Logos Literature is a US-based, English-language literary group that publishes and promotes the work of independent artists, with interests in original prose, verse and music.
Media we publish:
- Novels, novellas, short stories and ebooks of original fiction
- Verse poetry
- Essays on literature, technology, politics and philosophy
- Works of traditional, mixed and digital graphic art
- Original music
Media we do not publish:
- Material designed merely to shock
- Screeds or rants
- Derivative genre works
- Fanfiction, “reimaginings” or “reinventions”
Submissions (presently open).
All submissions may be made via the submissions page (English language manuscripts only; skillful translations of foreign language works are welcome).
If you would like to support our work, consider becoming a member of our Patreon.
Alternatively, direct donations may be made here.
Logos Literature social media accounts
Opinions expressed by individual authors are their own and do not necessarily reflect those of other site writers, nor its administrator (Kaiter Enless).