Our fiction submissions guidelines have been updated. If a fiction writer, looking for a home for your manuscript, see below for details.
UPDATED FICTION SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
§.01 We are currently open to literary submissions from independent authors in the domains of prose fiction, with a particular interest in original, longform fiction (serials, novellas and novels). We would prefer manuscripts as-yet unpublished, but those previously published on other sites may also be accepted, provided no affiliated party raises objection to the republication (legal or otherwise).
§.02 Media we publish
- Flash fiction
- Short stories
- Novellas (serialized or single-volume)
- Novels (serialized or single-volume).
- Commentaries on language, writing, literary art, culture and aesthetics.
- Narrative-based multi-media projects (i.e. audiobooks and radiodramas).
§.03 Media we do not publish
- Work designed merely to shock.
- Micro-fiction (i.e. any work less than 500 words; exceptions may apply).
- Derivative genre works (i.e. stories with ‘dark lords’ or ‘chosen ones’ or zombies, etc).
- Poetry (exceptions may be made for narrative poetic works).
- Screeds or rants.
- Works so grammatically woeful as to be illegible.
- Foreign language pieces without an accompanying English translation.
§.04 Length: Some publishers use word/page-count as a standard of evaluation; we do not, and consequently, accept works of any duration in which the task of the textual work may be accomplished, whether one page or one hundred (though not in 15 words). Our primary criterion is quality (not quantity, so no need to rush).
§.05 Formating: All submissions should be in English, formatted in .doc, .docx, or .odt, and should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If unsure if your work “fits,” look over some of the other pieces on the site before submission. If still unsure after reviewing the site, it is better to send in your piece anyways—if you have sent a manuscript and have not received a reply within a week then it was not accepted (and remember that the longer the work, the longer it will take to review).
§.06 Response time: If you do not receive a reply in a timely manner, you may contact us directly through the twitter or gab account of our Administrator, Kaiter Enless, but please do not submit work there unless asked.
» LOGOS is a (e)publication. We do not presently publish works in print.